SHUTTLE / K6140EE00
belay and rappel device
One device to do it all, the Shuttle offers maximum versatility. It has a groove, designed and shaped to provide equal friction for both thin and thick ropes.
When you’re belaying from above, the “guide mode” lets you bring up one or two seconding climbers under control. For lowering, it has a small secondary hole that you can clinch carabiner for or sling more leverage to release the device.
* designed for twin, half and single ropes
* lightweight and compact, only 65 g
* V-grooves for high friction when belaying the leader or rappeling
* self locking function when belaying the second
* eye for releasing the weight
* possibility of simultaneous belaying two climbers
Weight: 65 g / 2.29 oz
Rope diameter: 7.8 – 10.5 mm