A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when you visit our website. This text file stores information that can be read by the website if you visit it again later.
They help make our offer more convenient, efficient and safe.
Most of the cookies we use are the so-called "session cookie". They are automatically deleted after the end of your visit. Add this item to the shopping list so that your information can be stored on your computer the next time you visit, you can go back to your list and continue editing.
Some cookies are required for the page to function properly.
How do I turn off cookies?
You can easily customize your browser settings to turn off all cookies.
- Open the Firefox browser.
- Press the "Alt" key on the keyboard.
- Select "Menu" and then "options & ldquo; on the toolbar.
- Select the "Private" tab.
- For example, Firefox will have a chronicle: create custom settings
- Delete the cookies and save the settings.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the "Advanced" button, and then click "Internet Options."
- Click the "Privacy" tab. .
- On the "Cookies" tab, you can delete the selection and save the settings.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Select "Settings".
- Click "Show advanced settings".
- On the "Privacy" tab and "Content settings"
- In the "Cookies" section, you can disable them and save the settings.
- Open Safari.
- Select "Settings" in the list of functions (gray gear in the upper right corner) and click "Privacy"
- In the "accept cookies" section, you can specify when and when Safari should accept cookies from websites. For more information, click "Help" (?).
- If you want to learn more about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click "View cookies".